Sun, Jul 16|
The Fiddler's Farm
A Special Afternoon with Appalachian Road Show
We are so excited to have this amazing bluegrass band join our stage at The Fiddler's Farm! This all star band of IBMA and GRAMMY award winning members is sure to play the roof off the barn! Come and join the fun!
Time & Location
Jul 16, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
The Fiddler's Farm, 6951 County C, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, USA
About the event
About the band: Appalachian Road Show is a visionary acoustic ensemble, bringing new-generation interpretations of traditional Americana, bluegrass and folk songs, as well as offering innovative original music, all presented with a common thread tied directly to the heart of the Appalachian regions of the United States. GRAMMY-nominated banjoist Barry Abernathy, joins forces with GRAMMY-winning fiddler Jim VanCleve, fresh off of his recent stint touring with multi-platinum country artist Josh Turner, as well as esteemed vocalist and mandolinist Darrell Webb, who has recorded and toured with Dolly Parton and Rhonda Vincent, among many others. The group also includes bassist Todd Phillips, an acknowledged legend in bluegrass music circles, with two GRAMMY wins and four GRAMMY nominations under his belt, along with 23-year-old “old soul” guitarist Zeb Snyder, whose fierce and versatile playing recalls Doc Watson and Norman Blake as readily as it does Duane Allman and Stevie Ray Vaughn.
About the Event:
- Advanced tickets are available but we are general seating.
- Grounds open to the public at 1:30pm. Barn doors open at 2 pm. Showtime at 3pm.
- Tickets are $30 online with a $2.00 service fee added for credit card payments (Added into the ticket price).
- Water, soda & snacks available for purchase.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Clean porta potties on site.
- For this show we are asking everyone to leave their dogs at home.
- Chairs will be provided for this show.
- No Refunds
- Shows are subject to change.
For more information call us at (920) 559-3460 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is general seating. A pre-sale ticket guarantee's a seat just for YOU! Doors open at 1 hour PRIOR to the show so get there early and get the best seat in the house!