Sat, Aug 12|
The Fiddler's Farm
An Evening of Classic Country with The Fiddler's Farm Band!
Come join us for an incredible evening filled with the best Classic Country and Western Swing music with our award winning musicians & special guests!
Time & Location
Aug 12, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
The Fiddler's Farm, 6951 County Road C, Sturgeon Bay, WI, USA
About the event
The Fiddler's Farm is a live music venue nestled in the countryside of beautiful Door County. Join us for an incredible evening filled with the best classics of Bluegrass, Classic Country and Western Swing music with our award winning musicians in this unique 1800's restored barn!
About the Event:
- Advanced tickets are available but we are general seating.
- Grounds & barn doors open to the public at 6pm. Showtime is 7pm.
- Tickets are $20 online with a $2.00 service fee added for credit card payments (Added into the ticket price).
- Tickets are available at the door for $20 CASH ONLY.
- Water, soda & snacks available for purchase.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Clean porta potties on site.
- Leashed friendly dogs welcome.
- Chairs will be provided for this show.
- No Refunds
- Shows are subject to change.
For more information call us at (920) 559-3460 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Ticket Sale
It is general seating. A pre-sale ticket guarantee's a seat just for YOU! Doors open at 1 hour PRIOR to the show so get there early and get the best seat in the house!