Sat, Jul 03|
The Fiddler's Farm
4th of July Music Weekend at The Fiddler's Farm!
Come join us for an incredible evening filled with the best classics of Country, Western Swing and Bluegrass music with our award winning musicians!
Time & Location
Jul 03, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
The Fiddler's Farm, 6951 County Road C, Sturgeon Bay, WI, USA
About the event
The Fiddler's Farm is a live music venue nestled in the countryside of beautiful Door County. Join us for an incredible evening filled with the best classics of Country, Western Swing and Bluegrass music with our award winning musicians in this unique 1800's restored barn!
- Advanced tickets are available but we are general seating.
- Doors open at 6 pm, so get there early to get the best seat you can!
- Tickets are $20 advanced or at the door. At the door is CASH ONLY.
- Children 10 and under are free
- water and soda is available on site
- wheelchair accessible
- porta potties on site
- leashed and friendly dogs are welcome
- Bring your own chair or use one of our heavily sanitized chairs.
For more information call us at (920) 559-3460 or email us at email@example.com
Online Ticket Sale
It is general seating. A pre-sale ticket guarantee's a seat just for YOU! Doors open at 1 hour PRIOR to the show so get there early and get the best seat in the house!$20.00