Sun, Jul 30|
The Fiddler's Farm
An Afternoon of Bluegrass with The Fiddler's Farm Band!
Come join us for an incredible evening filled with the best classics of Bluegrass music with our award winning musicians & special guests!
Time & Location
Jul 30, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
The Fiddler's Farm, 6951 County Road C, Sturgeon Bay, WI, USA
About the event
The Fiddler's Farm is a live music venue nestled in the countryside of beautiful Door County. Join us for an incredible show filled with the best classics of Bluegrass music with our award winning musicians in this unique 1800's restored barn!
- Advanced tickets are available but we are general seating.
- Grounds & barn doors open to the public at 6pm. Showtime is 7pm.
- Tickets are $20 online with a $2.00 service fee added for credit card payments (Added into the ticket price).
- Tickets are available at the door for $20 CASH ONLY.
- Children 10 and under are free.
- Water, soda, & snacks available for purchase in the barn.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Clean porta potties on site.
- Leashed and friendly dogs are welcome.
- No refunds.
For more information, call us at (920) 559-3460 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Ticket Sale
It is general seating. A pre-sale ticket guarantee's a seat just for YOU! Doors open at 1 hour PRIOR to the show so get there early and get the best seat in the house!