An Evening of Bluegrass at The Fiddler's Farm!
Time & Location
About the Event
The Fiddler's Farm is a live music venue nestled in the countryside of beautiful Door County. Join us for an incredible evening filled with the best classics of Bluegrass music with our award winning musicians in this unique 1800's restored barn! Plus special guest Will McSeveney on banjo from Nashville, TN!
- Advanced tickets are available but we are general seating.
- Grounds open to the public at 5:30 pm. Goyitto's Food Truck will be here, serving an amazing mix of southwestern & Mexican food.
- Barn doors open at 6pm.
- Tickets are $20 advanced or at the door. At the door is CASH ONLY.
- Children 10 and under are free.
- Water, soda, & snacks available for purchase in the barn.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Clean porta potties on site.
- Leashed and friendly dogs are welcome.
- You're welcome to bring your own chairs for outside seating only. Chairs will be set up inside the barn.
For more information, call us at (920) 559-3460 or email us at email@example.com.
- Online Ticket Sale$20$200$0