Sat, Aug 28|
The Fiddler's Farm
An Evening of Bluegrass at The Fiddler's Farm!
Come join us for an incredible evening filled with the best classics of Bluegrass music with our award winning musicians & special guests!
Time & Location
Aug 28, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
The Fiddler's Farm, 6951 County Road C, Sturgeon Bay, WI, USA
About the event
The Fiddler's Farm is a live music venue nestled in the countryside of beautiful Door County. Join us for an incredible evening filled with the best classics of Bluegrass music with our award winning musicians in this unique 1800's restored barn! Plus special guest Will McSeveney on banjo from Nashville, TN!
- Advanced tickets are available but we are general seating.
- Grounds open to the public at 5:30 pm. Goyitto's Food Truck will be here, serving an amazing mix of southwestern & Mexican food.
- Barn doors open at 6pm.
- Tickets are $20 advanced or at the door. At the door is CASH ONLY.
- Children 10 and under are free.
- Water, soda, & snacks available for purchase in the barn.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Clean porta potties on site.
- Leashed and friendly dogs are welcome.
- You're welcome to bring your own chairs for outside seating only. Chairs will be set up inside the barn.
For more information, call us at (920) 559-3460 or email us at email@example.com.
Online Ticket Sale
It is general seating. A pre-sale ticket guarantee's a seat just for YOU! Doors open at 1 hour PRIOR to the show so get there early and get the best seat in the house!