Sat, Jul 29|
The Fiddler's Farm
Special Evening of Bluegrass with Authentic Unlimited
The Fiddler's Farm is excited to bring in the fabulous Authentic Unlimited! This band features members from Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver with Jesse Brock on Mandolin, John Meador on Guitar, Stephen Burwell on Fiddle, Jerry Cole on Bass and Eli Johnston on Banjo!
Time & Location
Jul 29, 2023, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
The Fiddler's Farm, 6951 County Road C, Sturgeon Bay, WI, USA
About the event
Authentic Unlimited Band is compiled of three former Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver members—Jerry Cole on bass and vocals, Eli Johnston on banjo and vocals, and Stephen Burwell on fiddle, mandolin extraordinaire and two-time IBMA Mandolin Player of the Year—Jesse Brock, and young, upcoming guitarist and vocal powerhouse—John Meador. AU is an esteemed group that has been deeply rooted and well educated in the realm of professional bluegrass music. The group has been extremely blessed to work under some of the biggest names in the business and is a performance you do not want to miss!
The Fiddler's Farm is a live music venue nestled in the countryside of beautiful Door County. Join us for an incredible evening filled with the best classics of Bluegrass, Classic Country and Western Swing music with our award winning musicians in this unique 1800's restored barn!
- Advanced tickets are available but we are general seating.
- Grounds & barn doors open to the public at 6pm. Showtime is 7pm.
- Tickets are $32 advanced ($2.00 service fee added into price) or $30 at the door. At the door is CASH ONLY. WE STRONGLY SUGGEST GETTING TICKETS IN ADVANCE AS WE EXPECT THIS SHOW TO BE A SELLOUT!
- Water, soda, & snacks available for purchase in the barn.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Clean porta potties on site.
- Please leave your pets at home for this concert.
- No refunds.
For more information, call us at (920) 559-3460 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Ticket Sale
It is general seating. A pre-sale ticket guarantee's a seat just for YOU! Doors open at 1 hour PRIOR to the show so get there early and get the best seat in the house! Tickets are non refundable.$32.00